Monday, October 29, 2018

Francis' Future...

After graduating I plan to either work in industry or take on the Masters level course in Directing Animation at the NFTS.  I have collected a number of contacts within the stop-motion industry who may recommend/hire me for future work and the A+C studio based in Margate has expressed interest in taking me on full time once I complete my course at Staffordshire University.

In the case I fail to find a place in industry after University, I would like to take on a Masters course at the NFTS.  The course specific to directing animation interests me as it would enhance my repertoire and better prepare me to start up my own studio once I graduate.  As I have worked in my families Children's Entertaining company for a number of years, I have some understanding of what is required in starting up a home business.  The knowledge I have developed in this area will hopefully be transferable if I start up my own animation studio.
The course will be taking on applicants later this year.

The NFTS are based in Beaconsfield near London and are one of the best places to study for stop-motion animation in the UK.  Graduate films have received numerous awards in recent years. 

Click Here to check out the NFTS website.

I also have a portfolio website which I provide when I am in correspondence with prospective animation studios and educational institutions.  It can be viewed Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment