Thursday, October 25, 2018

A+C Studio Summer Work

Over the summer of 2018 I worked at A+C studios.  This company is based in Margate which located on the far south eastern tip of the UK.  The studio is headed by Dan Roberts who started his carrier working for Aardman and the smaller stop motion Bristol studio, ScaryCat Studios.  A+C has produced animations for Pringles crisps and Lego’s YouTube page.  This studio does provide 2D digital animation but not 3D CG animation.  I worked here for just over a month, producing sculpted puppets as well as rigging origami and paper puppets.
I also attended one of A+C team building workshops, where I facilitated participants who were tasked to work in teams to create a Lego stop-motion short.

This is a picture I took of the A+C building.  It is only five minutes’ walk from Margate town centre and the company provided me with accommodation which was only two minutes’ walk away!

Click Here for the A+C website.

No comments:

Post a Comment